lunes, 30 de agosto de 2010

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Jhonatán Nicolás Santos soto
ADRESS:
TELEPHONE: 2647976
CELLPHONE: 3125617454
E-MAIL: jhonatan_nicolas@hotmail.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION
DATE OF BIRTH: 19/nov/1994
PLACE OF BIRTH: Bogota D.C
GENDER: Male
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
have worked in fast food sales, also an assistant to wash cars, and as an advisor for sale of footwear
ACADEMIC POSITIER
EDUCATION:
I am currently finishing my bachelor, I also graduated in a course of basic English, and I intend to graduate from a state university.
PERSONAL PROFILE:
I performance in the area of social sciences, also I is easy reading comprehension, and some sports, I am tolerant, friendly and responsible
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
:
In my professional profile can ease stress my sales, my constant responsibility and commitment to things, so I can help in the workplace

I would like to play in the area of medicine as it is the career that interests me, plus the area of health provides me why I like helping people in need, I also would like to work in the area of mechanical engineering or be environmental.

have worked in fast food sales, also an assistant to wash cars, and as an advisor for sale of footwear.

My short-term interests is to graduate and enter university easily accessible economic, and my long-term interests are to graduate in the area of medicine with specialization in surgery because I like helping people and I can say that facilitates health sciences

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER MY APPLICATION
YOURS SINCERELY: Jhonatan santos...







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario